I remember hearing often growing up, "I can't imagine life without you, Sarah", of "I don't even remember when it was just me and your dad". I always thought, "Oh yeah, sure Mom...you're just being emotional". :) Sorry. You were, but also so dead on right. I have a feeling in the months and years to come, I will experience many more of those flashbacks from childhood as Ilona grows older and wiser with each passing day. Soon she'll be telling me what life is all about, just I did to my parents for all those years. God bless parents :) Anyways... the point of all that is to say that Jason and I are to the point in parenting that we can hardly remember life as a family of two. We have the pictures and journals to remind us of what life was like when it was just us, but now after three months of having Ilona it's like she's always been a part of us. We love you Ilona more and more with each passing day. Your smile brightens a room and your babbling warms our hearts as we know you are communicating with us and trying so hard to connect with us. Your fingers and toes are so kissable, I often say I want to gobble them up! You're starting to grow some baby rolls (finally), and it makes you even more beautiful somehow. Your eyes are piercing...deep blue that sparkle in the sun. And those eye lashes, boy...don't get me started. I have a feeling your dad is never going to let you wear mascara! :) Here are some of shots from your three month photo shoot. You're quite the willing subject!

your stats are two weeks old since we went to your three month appointment early so Lita could join us. i'm guessing you're about twelve pounds now and maybe 24 inches long. growing (and eating) is what you do best!

sorry, but i love the naked shots...

"ahhh..."

"...ahhh..."

"...choo!"




with you it's always an action shot. something is always moving, whether it's your arms of your legs or your belly... you sure love to wiggle!

you found your fist and boy so you like to suck (and drool) teeth coming soon??
No comments:
Post a Comment