Tuesday, January 1, 2013

4 Years Later...

New Year's Eve 2008 changed the course of my life forever. Jason proposed in the most magical of ways as we took the greatest leap of faith in our lives to date. Agreeing to marry Jason was the scariest, yet best, decision I have ever made. Four years later we have had our share of ups and downs, adventures and challenges, moments of elation and deep sadness. I wouldn't change it for the world. As we ring in the new year, I look back and remember all the new years we have already celebrated together, and ahead to the new possibilities. Like a blanket of fresh white snow, the future is bright and full of hope.

Happy New Year 2013. May the days, weeks and months to come shower you with blessings and fill your hearts with grace and peace.

Here's a peek at our New Year's memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment