Thursday, June 24, 2010

firsts...

you may or may know, but i love "firsts"... jason leaned this quite early on (first phone calls, first date, first kiss, first love, first apartment, first year of marriage under our belts, etc...) i am pleasantly surprised still whenever life gives me the chance for new firsts. in marriage it seems that are a lot of opportunities for firsts (first trips, first christmas, first brother :)) there have been a lot of other life firsts for me recently. first veggie garden, first compost experiment, first esl classroom, first do-it-yourself home projects, first hookah, first tattoo, first (and almost second) masters, first marathon, etc... this is my first blog attempt, and truthfully, i don't have high hopes for myself. while i love reading my friends blogs, i'm not sure yet about what i have to contribute to the blogging world. this first scares me a bit. many of my firsts have been scary, but this one i feel unprepared for. let's hope this first doesn't disappoint :) well.. cheers to you my friends and family for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are starting a blog! I wish we lived closer and I hate talking on the phone, so I am excited for this window into your life and thoughts between visits:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister! So fun that you have a blog- everything about the page screams RAH! Love it- I have a feeling this first will not disappoint you, and that you will enjoy it. why? because I remember how much time you spent journaling growing up, and blogging is a grownup journal :)KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete