Monday, September 26, 2011

at all times

listen here on yahoo.music: http://new.music.yahoo.com/vicky-beeching/tracks/at-all-times--41031277 In the summer of life, in the laughter and light I will love You, I will trust You When I'm weary and dry, in the souls darkest night I will love You, I will trust You You are my strength and my song Always giving me hope to go on And at all times I will sing in Your greatness And at all times I will sing of Your love And at all times I will say You are faithful For Your goodness remains and Your love is the same at all times On the mountain of joy where the view is so clear I will love You, I will trust You When I feel all alone in the valley of tears I will love You, I will trust You You are my strength and my song Always giving me hope to go on And at all times I will sing in Your greatness At all times I will sing of Your love And at all times I will say You are faithful For Your goodness remains and Your love is the same Whatever life brings still I will sing You are good, You are good, You are good Whatever life brings still I will sing You are good, You are good, You are good Whatever life brings still I will sing You are good, You are good, You are good And at all times I will sing in Your greatness At all times I will sing of Your love And at all times I will say You are faithful For Your goodness remains and Your love is the same At all times I will sing in Your greatness And at all times I will sing of Your love And at all times I will say You are faithful For Your goodness remains and Your love is the same at all times At all times I will sing in Your greatness And at all times I will sing of Your love At all times I will say You are faithful For Your goodness remains and Your love is the same at all times -V. Beeching, © Vineyard Songs (uk/eire)

No comments:

Post a Comment